Settings > Account > Service Accounts
- Can be created without going through the email/sign-up flow.
- Cannot be used to log in to the Bridgit Bench web/mobile app.
- There is a globally unique identifier (GUID) for a service account, not an email address.
Create a Service Account
- Select Settings > Account > Service Accounts > Add Service Account.
- Enter a Name and Permission Group for the service account. Select Save to proceed.
- Set up the service account with Administrator permission in order to modify or create new data through the API.
- A Unique Identifier and Password are available to be copied. Select Copy to copy this info to the clipboard.
- Be sure you save the password in a secure location since this is a unique one-time password.
- If the password is lost, select Reset password to generate a new one.
- Select Done to proceed to the main Service Accounts window.
Modify a Service Account
Administrators can delete a service account or complete a password reset. Select an existing service account to modify:
A new service account has to be created if the name or the permission group needs to be updated.