Settings > Account > Service Accounts
- They can be created without going through the email/sign-up flow.
- They can not be used to login to the Bridgit Bench web/mobile app.
- There is a globally unique identifier (GUID) for a service account, not an email address.
Create a Service Account
- Click Add Service Account.
- Enter a Name and Permission Group for the service account. Click Save to proceed.
- Set up the service account with Administrator permission in order to modify or create new data through the API.
- A Unique Identifier and Password are available to be copied. Click Copy to easily copy this info to the clipboard.
- Make sure you save the password in a secure location because you won't be able to access it again.
- Click Done to proceed to the main Service Accounts window.
Modify a Service Account
Administrators can delete a service account or complete a password reset. Click an existing service account to complete the request:
A new service account has to be created if the name or the permission group needs to be updated.