Certification Tracking helps you keep it simple
You can now track certifications with Certification Tracking in Bridgit Bench. Users with Administrator privileges can create a master list of certifications and set warning date ranges so that they're notified well in advance of a certification expiring.
Add the certification to a person’s profile and set the expiration date for their certification. As the certification’s expiry date approaches, you’ll start to see warnings appear.
We know how important it is to have proof of certifications close by. With Certification Tracking in Bridgit Bench, you can attach the file directly to the person’s profile under their certification record. That means you don’t have to waste your time searching for the proof. You have it all in one place.
Table of Contents
- Add a New Certification
- Assign Certifications to a User Profile
- Understanding Certification Color Validation
- Viewing Certifications in People List View
- Filtering Certifications
- Add Attachments
Add a New Certification
- Go to People settings > Certifications tab.
- Create certification in the master list.
- Set if the expiration date is required and the expiration warning range (when it’d be flagged).
Note: The abbreviation is automatically populated but can manually be overridden by clicking in-line and changing it.
Assign Certifications to a User Profile
- Go to the person’s profile.
- Select the certification icon in the person panel.
- Add certification name from the dropdown.
- Add expiration date if applicable.
- Click Save.
Understanding Certification Color Validation
1. Certifications highlighted in gray mean they are still valid.
2. Certifications highlighted in orange mean they fall within the Warning Range set for the certification.
3. Certifications highlighted in red mean they are expired.
Viewing Certifications in People List View
1. Certifications column must be toggled on under View Columns
2. Certification abbreviations are displayed and are color-coded in a similar fashion as outlined above - Gray (valid), Orange (warning range), Red (expired).
Where applicable, you may see the number of days before a certification will expire (orange warning range). Once it expires, it will be displayed with a red tag.
1. Click on and click
You can filter by specific certifications or you can filter by those Expiring soon/Expired:
1. Go to the certification panel in the person’s profile.
2. Click Manage attachments.
3. Add an attachment to the certification (click and add or drag and drop).
Note: Certification attachment max file size is 1 GB