If you already have an account in Bridgit Bench but have forgotten your password, you can reset it by following the steps below.
- Go to the Bridgit Bench login page, https://bench.gobridgit.com/login
- Select the Log in with Email button.
- Click on Forgot password?
- Enter your email address on the space provided.
- Click on the link in the password reset email. The email has the subject line, "Password Reset Requested", and it comes from Bridgit Bench Mailer.
- The link opens the Reset your password page. Type in your new password here and then click the Reset button.
- You can now log in with your email address and your new password.
Note: Your new password needs to have a minimum length of 14 characters with at least 1 number, 1 upper case letter, 1 lower case letter, and 1 special character.