If a Bridgit Bench account has been created but the password has been forgotten, reset it by following the steps below.
- Go to the Bridgit Bench login page, https://bench.gobridgit.com/login
- Select the Log in with Email button.
- Select Forgot password?
- Enter your email address.
- Select the link in the password reset email. The email has the subject line, "Password Reset Requested", and it comes from Bridgit Bench Mailer.
- The link opens the Reset your password page. Create the new password here and then select Reset.
- Log in with your email address and your new password.
Note: The new password needs to have a minimum length of 14 characters with at least 1 number, 1 upper case letter, 1 lower case letter, and 1 special character.