Note: Only Administrators, Full Contributors, or users in custom permission groups with Manage Projects functionality are able to reactivate a project.
A project may be canceled due to factors such as budget loss, permits not approved, etc.
In Bridgit Bench, projects that are canceled assume a status of “Canceled” and are filtered out of the list views by default. However, users can still view canceled projects by updating their project filters. Once canceled, the project can be reactivated if it later comes back to life.
Reactivate a Project
- Under the Projects view (List or Gantt), click on the Project Filters button.
- Select the Status filter, place a checkmark on Canceled and/or Lost, and click Apply.
- Click on the project that you would like to reactivate. This opens the project's modal.
- To the right of the project name, click on the triple dots.
- Select Reactivate Project.