Is your device screen locking while completing a project sync on Bridgit Field or uploading pending items and causing the sync to stall? We have a solution!
In order to complete the sync process as quickly as possible, you’ll want to prevent your device from locking and going to sleep. The sync process will timeout if the device locks.
If you have an iOS device instead, click here for instructions on how to stop your phone screen from locking/timing out.
Follow these steps to easily change your device settings to prevent the screen from locking:
- Open your phone's Settings app.
- Tap Display.
- Tap Sleep. Your device might say Screen Timeout or something similar.
- If you don't find Sleep or Screen Timeout, try looking for it under Advanced settings.
- If you still can't find either setting, go to your phone manufacturer's support site for help.
- Choose the amount of time that works best for you.
When you have completed the project sync or finished uploading pending items, you can set your Sleep or Screen Timeout settings back to your preferred option.