Phases are an optional feature in Bridgit Bench that outlines different stages of a construction project. Phases are sequential but can overlap. Bridgit Bench allows sub-phases under a parent phase.
General Rules for Phase Dates
- No Phases or Sub-phase can have a start date earlier than the Project start date.
- No Phases or Sub-phase can have an end date later than the Project end date.
Editing Parent Phases
- Phases on a project can be edited.
- Phases must have a start date and an end date.
- When editing phase dates for a phase with child sub-phases on a project, there are a few scenarios to support.
- The start date and end date for sub-phases on a project can be edited.
- Sub-phases must have a start date and an end date.
- The sub-phase start date cannot be before/earlier than its parent phase start date.
- The sub-phase end date cannot be after/later than its parent phase end date.