Users from all permission groups can export PDF reports from the People Gantt. Alternatively, you can also share the People Gantt with another Bridgit Bench user.
Note: These reports can only be created using Chrome, MS Edge, or Safari. This functionality is not available on Firefox.
- Apply any desired filters. Any applied filters and sort order will also be reflected on the report as well.
- Click the Report icon
- Within the Export People Gantt Report dropdown, you can modify the following:
- Length of Timeline
- Earliest Month Displayed
- Paper size for optimization
- Click Export to proceed.
- Click Print to proceed.
- A Print dialog window opens.
- Make sure to update the Layout to Landscape.
- Make sure the Paper Size matches the selections (Tabloid size or Letter size) made in the Export dropdown.
- Click Save or Print to proceed.
Note for Chrome users: When generating PDF, by default the colors might not be filled in. To fill in the colors, click More Settings, within the PDF preview window, and check Background Graphics.
Reports can also be exported from the Project List, Project Gantt, and the People List Views.