Bridgit Bench allows color customization of each project to help differentiate them. For example, make active projects blue and upcoming projects red.
Customize the Color of a Project
- Under the Projects view (List or Gantt), select the required project.
- Select Details.
- Hover over the Color field, select the icon to modify.
- Select the Color field to open the color picker and make a selection. The Custom colors section displays up to 18 of the most commonly used colors on your account. The option to pick a unique color, expand the More colors section.
- Select Save to confirm.
Copy custom color from one project to another
- Take note of the Hex or the RGB value(s) from the first project.
- On the second project, select the Hex or RGB field and type in the same value(s).