All Bridgit Bench users can export reports from the Project List and from the Project Gantt.
These are the types of reports that can be exported:
- Project list PDF - without allocations
- Project list PDF - with allocations
- Project list CSV (raw data) - without allocations
- Project list CSV (raw data) - with allocations
- Apply any desired filters.
- Columns displayed in the List are included in the report.
- Any applied filters and sort order are also reflected in the report as well.
- Click the Report icon.
- Within the Export Project Report dropdown, select the desired report format and include allocations if needed.
- Click Export and Download to proceed.
- A preview window opens where you can select the destination and customize the page size or layout.
- Depending on the selection, click Print or Save to proceed.
Note for Chrome users: When generating PDF, by default there may be a gray background. To disable, click More Settings, within the PDF preview window, and uncheck Background Graphics.