Users from all permission groups can export PDF reports from the Project List and from the Project Gantt.
Note: These reports can only be created using Chrome, MS Edge, or Safari. This functionality is not available on Firefox.
Filter Project Data for Reports
You can use Gantt Settings to filter the required role information. Any applied filters and customizations made in the Gantt Settings will be reflected in your Gantt reports.
The Gantt Settings will only filter roles. Project Filters can be used to filter project data.
- For example, if you want to see "unfilled roles" only on projects that contain unfilled roles, filter Projects > Roles > Unfilled Roles PLUS Gantt Settings > Unfilled Roles.
Learn more about Managing Gantt Settings here!
How to Export Reports
When exporting the report, you can modify the appearance of the report.
- Apply any desired filters. Any applied filters and sorting will also be reflected in the report as well.
- Click the Report icon.
- Within the Export Project Gantt Report dropdown, you will be able to modify the following:
- Timeline (one month to three years)
- Earliest Month Displayed
- Optimize for the paper size
- Include Allocation Percentages
- Click Export to proceed.
- A Print Preview window will open. For best results, be sure to update the page orientation and page size in the Print dialog to match the selections made in the Export dropdown.
- Click Save to proceed.
Note for Chrome users: When generating a PDF, by default there may be a grey background. This can be disabled within the PDF preview window > click More Settings > uncheck Background Graphics.
Expanded project phases viewable on the web platform will also be viewable in the exported report