All Bridgit Bench users can export reports from the People List and from the People Gantt.
These types of reports can be exported:
- People list PDF without allocations
- People list PDF with allocations
- People list CSV (raw data)
- Apply any desired filters.
- Columns displayed in the List are included in the report.
- Any applied filters and sort order are also reflected in the report.
- Select the button.
- Within the Export People Report dropdown, select the desired report format and include allocations if needed.
- Select Export and Download.
- Make the necessary selections from the Print Preview window.
- Depending on the selection, select Print or Save.
Note for Chrome users: When generating PDF, by default there may be a gray background. To disable it, click More Settings, within the PDF preview window, and uncheck Background Graphics.