All Bridgit Bench users can export reports from the People List and from the People Gantt.
These are the types of reports that can be exported:
- People list PDF without allocations
- People list PDF with allocations
- People list CSV (raw data)
- Apply any desired filters.
- Columns displayed in the List are included in the report.
- Any applied filters and sort order are also reflected in the report as well.
- Click the Report icon
- Within the Export People Report dropdown, select the desired report format and include allocations if needed.
- Click Export and Download to proceed.
- A preview window opens where you can select the destination and customize the page size or layout.
- Depending on the selection, click Print or Save to proceed.
Note for Chrome users: When generating PDF, by default there may be a gray background. To disable it, click More Settings, within the PDF preview window, and uncheck Background Graphics.
Reports can also be exported from the Project List, Project Gantt, and People Gantt Views.