Bridgit Bench can help to increase collaboration within your business. At a minimum, we encourage giving access to everyone involved in your company’s workforce planning process.
Administrators can send an invitation email to add users to Bridgit Bench.
Settings > Accounts > Users
The following sections can be found under the Account Settings in the Users tab:
- Invited Users - users that haven't yet accepted invitations.
- Active Users - users that have accepted an invitation and can access the project.
Add a User
- Click the Invite User button to add a new user to the account.
- Users must be invited one at a time.
- Enter an email address and select a Permission Group.
- Users can be assigned either Administrator, Full Contributor, or View Only access.
- Click Send to proceed.
When a user is invited, an invitation email is sent to their email address with an embedded link to join Bridgit Bench. The invitation link is valid for seven days after which it expires and must be re-sent by an Administrator.
Here is an example of what the Bridgit Bench invitation email looks like:
Note: If the user hasn't received the email in ten minutes, please have them double-check their junk/spam to ensure it didn't get filtered out of their inbox. If they still don't see it there, please reach out to email@example.com.