Note: Only users with Administrator permission can modify Account Settings.
Settings > Account
Table of Contents
On the Users tab, are the following sections:
- Invited Users - users that haven't yet accepted invitations.
- Active Users - users that have accepted an invitation and can access the project.
Service Accounts can be created when Bridgit Bench credentials are needed for integration or to use Bridgit's API.
Bridgit Bench offers varying levels of permissions that can be set for users. Choose the user roles and permission groups that are right to seamlessly manage all aspects of the resource plan. Create custom permission groups to help adjust user roles as needed.
On the Account Management tab:
- View the number of projects and people.
- View and/or modify the company logo.
- Decide what unit (kilometers or miles) should be used to calculate the distance from a project.