Note: Only users with Administrator permission can modify Account Settings.
Settings > Account
Account Settings can be accessed at any time by clicking on the Settings tab on the main navigation bar.
The Settings section is broken up into four tabs. This guide looks into the Account Settings section.
Table of Contents
On the Users tab, you can find the following sections:
- Invited Users - users that haven't yet accepted invitations.
- Active Users - users that have accepted an invitation and can access the project.
Service Accounts can be created when Bridgit Bench credentials are needed for integration or to use Bridgit's API.
Bridgit Bench offers varying levels of permissions that you can set for your users. Choose the user roles and permission groups that are right to seamlessly manage all aspects of the resource plan. You can also create custom permission groups to help adjust user roles as needed.
On the Account Management tab, you can:
- View the number of projects and people.
- View and/or modify the company logo.
- Enable or disable the assignment communication option.
- Decide if files can be attached to a person's profile.
- Decide what unit (kilometer or miles) should be used to calculate the distance from a project.
The assignment communication module has to be enabled for your account for the option to be visible.