Users with Administrator or Full Contributor access can add projects and include phases.
Add Phases to a New Project
- In the bottom right corner of the Project view, click the + icon and the New Project modal opens.
- Enter the project name and any other required and optional fields.
- Select Next.
- Enter a Start Date and End Date for the project.
- Update the Phases section accordingly.
- All Date fields must be updated before proceeding with project creation.
- Phases can be created or removed by Administrators.
- Select Add Project.