People can be deactivated for any reason such as a duplicate entry or the person is no longer with the company. A person can be deactivated by Administrators or users from the appropriate permission group.
See Reactivate People for steps on how to restore a deactivated person.
Deactivate a Person
- Under the People section, click on the person you would like to deactivate. This will open the user's contact info.
- Click Details to open the Details tab.
- Click the Deactivate Person button located in the bottom right corner.
- A Deactivate Person confirmation will appear, which will advise you of any roles that may be left unfilled.
- Click Deactivate to proceed or Cancel to withdraw.
When a person is deactivated, they will remain visible under the Roles tab of a project as well as the Expanded Project Gantt. If a person is deactivated before their role is complete, an unfilled portion will automatically be created for the remainder of the role.
View Deactivated People
Administrators can view deactivated people under Settings > People > Deactivated People.
Administrators can also see the date and user that made the deactivation with the Profile Activity log