Settings > Projects > Roles
- Select the Roles list.
- There are five default roles which you can fully edit.
- To add new roles, type in the name in the List Content section and press enter.
- Up to 150 unique roles can be added. Role Descriptions can be used to add specific details.
- To edit existing roles, click on the role in the list.
- To delete roles, click on X to the right of the role.
The order of the roles can also be customized by toggling off the Alphabetize slider or dragging and dropping the roles in the desired order using the icon. The order set is reflected throughout Bridgit Bench including:
- Project List
- Role selection drop-down menus
In the Project Gantt view, the role Start Date or End Date filtering takes priority over the role order in Project Settings. However, if all of the role dates are the same then the sort order matches the role order setup in settings.