Settings > Projects > Roles
- Select the Roles list.
- There are five default roles which you can fully edit.
- To add new roles, type in the name and press enter.
- You can add up to 150 unique roles. Role Notes can be used for content like what location the role needs to be in or whether they’re a new hire.
- To edit existing roles, click on the role you want to edit.
- To delete roles, click on X to the right of the role you want to delete.
The order of the roles can also be customized by toggling off the Alphabetize slider and dragging and dropping the roles in your desired order. The order set is reflected throughout Bridgit Bench including:
- Project List
- Role selection drop-down menus
In the Project Gantt view, the role Start Date or End Date filtering takes priority over the role order in Project Settings. However, if all of the role dates are the same then the sort order matches the role order setup in settings.