Table of Contents
What's Included in Inspection Reports
An inspection report includes:
- Inspection Type
- Date report was exported on
- Date inspection was marked Done (if applicable)
- User who marked the inspection Done (if applicable)
- Signature Lines (if applicable)
- Summary of tasks created from the inspection (if applicable)
- Summary of checklists (if applicable)
How to Export an Inspection Report
- Click Quality Plan.
- Select the requested inspection by clicking Location or Inspection.
- Click Export a Report under the Reports section.
- Update the title of the report accordingly.
- Click Download or Email to proceed with generating the report.
View Past Reports
Navigate to: Quality Plan > Locations or Inspections > select an inspection
At the bottom right-hand side of the screen, you'll see a report section that contains all reports exported from that specific inspection.
NOTE: Click the report name to re-download the report!