How to create a task
- Log into Bridgit Field and select the required project.
- Click Tasks.
- Click the + to open the Create Task window.
- Add required task information: Task Title, Location, and Assignee
- Optional task fields include Photos, Tags, Due Date, Value, and Description.
- Review the draft task and click Create Task to proceed.
Task Title is a required task field. Previously used titles will be presented while typing the title.
Location is a required task field. Any location on the project can have a task added to it. Follow the project's location hierarchy to find the requested location.
- Example: Floor > Unit > Room
Assignees is a required task field. Enter a company's name or a user's name into the search bar to easily find the requested trade.
There are two ways to add a photo(s) to a task:
- Take a Photo - use the camera on your device to take a photo and add to the task
- Choose from Library - select a photo from an existing album on your device
A markup can be added to any photo.
Bridgit Field supports JPG and PNG images. Any other file formats within an album will be filtered out by the Bridgit Field app when clicking Choose From Library.
Use Tags to add additional detail to tasks, which helps categorize tasks for searching or project reporting.
A Due Date can be added if there is a deadline for a request. Due Date is also a filter option when reviewing tasks.
The Value field is used for adding the cost/dollar amount of a job.
The Description field can be used to provide more info regarding a task. This is different from Comments, which can be added once a task has been created.