Dashboard > Hourly
The Hourly Profile setting must be toggled ON for the account in order to access this feature. Reach out to Bridgit Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) to change this setting.
The Hourly Workforce Report provides a summary of the hourly labour needed to complete the staffing plan for a project and track labour costs.
Viewing the Report
The report is created based on the following filters:
- Project - Select which project data to view
- Intervals - Select data time frame between Weekly or Monthly
- Units - Separated into Hours, Cost ($) and number of people within the time interval
- Status Breakdown - Separates each role row in the table to "Filled" or "Unfilled"
- Filter on Role Name - Filter down to one or more roles to view from the project
The "Total" column displays a figure based on the "Units" setting selected and the project duration.
The "Remainder" column displays the remaining units from the Total column based on the project end date. Either from the start date for future projects or the current date for current and past projects.
Cost data within the report can only be viewed by selecting the View Confidential Fields button and having View Financial Fields selected for a user's permission group. The report displays rounded figures. To view cost data down to the cent, hover the mouse over any figures in the Planned Hourly ($) row or Total & Remainder Columns.
Cost details are generated based on the Cost Rate (hr) within a person's profile or, if this field is empty, the default Hourly Role Cost Rate from Settings > Projects > Roles > Cost Rate (Hourly Roles).
The cost rate set in a person's profile will take priority over the default cost rate in the Settings and will be the value used in the Workforce report.